Monday, January 6, 2014

Amazing Kids: 14 year old computer programmer

This amazing kids video is one that I show to my Math for Life class.  I am trying to get my students to realize that they can be whatever they would like if they are willing to plan, prepare, and execute smart decisions.  This goes with the part of my curriculum about investing in oneself.  This video would be great for all teachers to show to High School students about how setting up your priorities now can benefit the outcome later. In the video we find a 14 year, who is now probably 16, who reads and writes computer code.  He has developed multiple apps and sells them in app stores.  His thoughts on how traditional school are kind of interesting as well.

For more educational videos click here.

Grade Level:  3-8
Subject: Amazing Kids
Time:  8:42


No comments:

Post a Comment